work - case studies
A Leading Home Appliances and Consumer Electronics Brand gets deeper Internet reach and traction.
Puretech’s Search Engine Optimisation Programme helped the brand increase traffic to its website and secure top rankings for various products, thereby enhancing its presence on the web.
Expand product visibility at various stages of the Customer Lifecycle and thereby drive product enquires. Eventually, increase footfalls to retail stores.
Increase website traffic through organic search
Bring larger share of traffic to product pages
Increase online product enquiries
- Low Search Engine Visibility.
- Desynchronization of offline retail store activities and online presence.
- Non-implementation of best practices on website due to compliance issues and limited customisation.
- Limited accessibility to analytics data and rigid Content Management System.(Legacy Systems).
The Puretech Solution
A comprehensive Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO) programme and Purchase LifeCycle Driven Content Strategy was devised.
- Initiation of campaign with a handful of keywords targeted at business priority products.
- Increase of keyword nucleus by10 fold as the website gained visibility within 3 months of initial optimisation
- Introduction of a methodology to add extra content on the website to optimize landing pages and in turn attract traffic and increase the product engagement.
- Extensive keyword research with a strong focus on mapping them to all stages of Online Buying Cycle.
- Local Search Engine Optimisation to gain visibility for 500+ brand stores and dealers.
The programme significantly increased website traffic and also enhanced its rankings on search engines.
Increase (QoQ) in Organic visits
Increase (QoQ) in Unique visitors
Top rankings for competitive non branded keywords
(Avg.)Increase in traffic from non-branded keywords