Working with Puretech Digital for off-shore outsourced web services.
Click on the FAQ's below for the answer
- Reduce substantial costs
- Concentrate more on your core competencies to acquire customers
- Use skilled human resources for high value returns
- Expand product and service offerings
- Accelerate product services and launch
- Customized eBusiness solutions to meet your sales and marketing goals
- Access to cutting-edge marketing, technology and business expertise
- Irresistible pricing
- Rapid project cycles
- Performance monitoring and effectiveness analyses for every project
- State-of-the-art project management and use of international best practices
- Work with a trusted, results-oriented and internationally recognized partner
No matter where your company is located, we offer every client:
- A Project Manager to serve as a single point of contact throughout your project
- Collaborative, flexible, results oriented approach
- Access to cost-effective communication tools
- Polished communication in English and resources for other languages
- Proactive thinking, flexibility, and problem-solving capabilities
- Easy-to-use project management tools for instant access to the status of your project
We encourage ongoing formal and informal communication with the use of cost-effective communication tools. We want to know about your concerns, issues and project modifications as they arise. Together, we will craft a plan to resolve any issues and meet your goals.
You will be in touch with us through:
- Online chats, email and telephone calls among team members as needed
- Weekly/monthly reviews of your project status by executive management
- Since 1999, Puretech Digital has been helping companies achieve business goals worldwide
- Over 120 clients globally
- Winner of the Web Marketing Association’s Award for Outstanding Achievement in Website Services for our work with the Haas Center for Public Service at Stanford University
- Serving a wide range of industries/verticals, including financial services, IT and consulting, healthcare, government, and retail
- A dynamic team of "Puremates" with diverse expertise in business, marketing, design and technology
- Multiple honors and awards, including Best of Asia Pacific Website Award and a pivotal role in the Indian Government Information Technology task force
- Define Clear Roles, Responsibilities and Expectations
Prior to starting our offshore engagement, we will work with you to clearly define how the onshore and offshore teams will work together. This includes clearly defining mutual roles, responsibilities, working relationships and expectations.
- Define Metrics
Together, we will clearly define performance metrics and acceptance criteria before we begin working together. We use a consistent project management methodology [link to Approach] to measure and report each project performance metric.
- Offer Trust
We strive to establish a true team relationship [link to About Us] in order to make the most of our work together.
- Encourage Optimization
We will help you establish a mechanism for us to appropriately present ways to improve the operations of our engagement.
When moving any function offshore, your peers and stakeholders may challenge your plans because of legitimate concerns and misperceptions. Your company can address this issue in the following ways:
- Make sure you are moving offshore for a sound business reason.
- Build a “Why offshore outsourcing?” presentation early in the offshore implementation process, highlighting the business reasons for offshore outsourcing.
- Prepare a realistic mechanism for your peers and stakeholders to participate in the offshore process. Listen carefully to what your peers and stakeholders have to say.
- On a regular basis, report your progress, restate your business case and highlight both the successes and challenges you have experienced.